Saturday, May 12, 2012

Calling all Indie authors and poets- Get your ebook featured for free!

Calling all Indie authors/poets/writers-Get your ebook featured for free!

Hello dear indie author friends, readers and visitors to my blog! I hope you all are doing great! I have redecorated my blog at blogger, and now its ready to roll! What does my blog at blogger aim to do? Please share this post with your fellow author and reader friends. The reason is mentioned below.

I invite my fellow indie author friends, poets and writers to visit my blog site--why? I am an indie author myself, and I know how important it is to showcase your work and try to reach as many interesting readers as you can through any social medium. That's why I have come up with this blogger site.

I look forward to post, showcase and highlight any good ebook written by you, dear indie writers to showcase your valuable work in front of readers or visitors visiting my blog site, I however will not endorse erotica, graphic novel or any other ebook that has controversy in it , is controversial or acts as a hate message to any culture or race of people. Apart from that, ebooks from all genres are welcomed to be highlighted in this blog site.This is a free service for now!

If you are interested to showcase your work in my blog site here is what you need to do:

i. Submit the following to my email id : smarsh173@gmail.com. I will acknowledge your email, if I receive these ebook details from you. The subject line should be : Submission of ebook listing details at wonderworld-variety

--Name of your ebook.
--Ebook genre , any digital or print ISBN, formats in which your ebooks have been published.
--A 400-600 word (as per word count in your computer) captivating synopsis of your ebook
--Online link to the bookstore where your book is available in digital and print formats,
--Any reviews and ratings for your ebook.
-- Link to your author profile.
--Any "tags/labels" that you want to include in your featured ebook post 


ii. Once I receive your ebook details , please allow me 24-72 hours to write-up a new post to showcase and highlight your ebooks in my blogger page.The post would start off as :
"Message from author/poet XYZ about his ebook XYZ"
Synopsis : "Author/poet XYZ describes: ..... " This would be followed by all the link details about your online bookstore, website so on and so forth.

Once your ebook is posted, check back at my blog site http ://wonderworld-variety.blogspot.com , after 72 hrs max, and then you can freely tweet about your book post and share the link in your social network.

iii. This service is totally free of charge, I just want to support and assist my fellow indie author friends in our ongoing journey to write and provide entertainment to our dear readers.

If you like my idea, then lets work together to highlight our works in front of the growing sea of readers out there, and give them a good read through our books!

No comments:

Featured Post

Collage - Top picks from HALL OF FAME - treat for book lovers

A big hello to everyone ! Today Literary Flairs brings forth top book features (selected from a great bunch of books featured here) spot...